Go global with Vandu
In today’s diverse communities and commercial environments, the world is becoming an increasingly small place. Foreign markets are becoming more accessible and it's more important than ever to be able to communicate, interact and advance in an authentic, genuine and coherent way.
Professional translation services are becoming an essential service for many people and for businesses. It is an affordable necessity that enables them not only to capture new audiences and markets but to satisfy and serve a diverse community. Professional and non-automated translations services provide prompt and clear messages and solutions. It removes the risks of costly mistakes.
Our team of highly qualified and experienced translators can efficiently deliver language solutions for your business with meticulous accuracy, down to the letter.
Whether you need urgent assistance on a one-off project or ongoing project support, we offer a range of services.
Vandu Languages offers translation services across the below sectors and more:
- General translation services: including standard document translation and proofreading, death certificates, birth certificates, police clearance and CRB's, technical translations, divorce certifications and decrees, audio and video transcriptions, wills and testament translations and more.
- Business translation services: employee handbooks and human resource material, minutes of meetings, contracts, conference presentations, translations of product descriptions/information, business and legal letters translated, technical translations, promotional and marketing materials, brochures and more.
- Digital Marketing translation services: website translation services, online forums, Q and A translations, whitepapers, online newsletters, leaflets, audio digital resources, marketing videos or zoom conference translations and more.
- Healthcare and medical translation services: patient forms, results and other vital or personal documents translated, discharge instructions, notices of eligibility, medical reports and more.
- Educational translations services: Academic papers, translation and validation of certifications, educational resources, study reports, articles
- Financial translation services: account statements, loan documents, mortgage papers, contracts, financial applications, credit reports
- Insurance translation services: claims forms, accident reports, policy information, instruction manuals
- Government translation services: notices of rights, consent forms, complaints, letters of response, applications, public outreach, congress booklets, articles
- Travel translation services: translation of procedures (weddings, funerals, baptism) directions and navigation, conveyancing, travel documents and visa application forms, international communication translation services and more.
- Legal translation services: immigration law documents, family law documents, sales & acquisitions, litigation and more.
Why use a professional translation service?
With automated language translation software available online, it’s sometimes asked why is translation necessary? Online translations such as Google Translate or others, can’t be compared to using a professional translation service to articulate intention, emotion and the communication message clearly. They also retain your text to feed into their software, which may go against your confidentiality policies.
Vandu offers qualified and fluent translators and a dedicated team to manage your project. Here are just a few advantages that professional translation services with Vandu offers:
- Our translators are fluent in both the source and target language, making them experts at translating shades of meaning, cultural nuances, grammar, and idioms.
- They’re also experienced in communicating with your target audience in the style that resonates.
- Your translation project is tailored. We advise and guide you through the entire process.
We understand the importance of confidentiality and data protection, and you can rest assured that we will handle your text and other materials in a sensitive manner.
Why work with Vandu translators?
Whether you need the translation of widely-spoken languages such as Arabic and Mandarin or more niche languages like Amharic and Tigrinya—whatever your request, we have a pool of talented, highly trained and efficient translators who specialise in the relevant language and subject area. Learn more below about how we deliver results for our clients and the wider community.
Over 20 years of satisfied clients
We've been providing translation services to the local community since 1999 and have a list of satisfied clients including the NHS, Brighton and Hove City Council, and East Sussex County Council. You can view some of our testimonials here.
A large and diverse pool of talent
Currently, we have over 1,500 qualified interpreters and translators speaking over 100 different languages and they specialize in a wide range of subject areas. Some of which we listed above.
Proven to be fast, accurate and reliable
Our translators are proven to deliver quality results for our clients and our committed project managers will help every step of the way to make sure everything stays on track.
24-hour delivery available
We have a dedicated team of translators that are ready to work on projects with a short turnaround if needed.
Customized service combined with value for money
For a full quote that’s specific to your needs please contact us specifying your needs or if you’d like a general idea of pricing you can visit our FAQ page here.
Family-run with a personal touch
What sets Vandu apart from other multinational companies, is the personal touch we bring to each of our clients’ projects. We're a family-run business that started from the ground up 20 years ago and today we’re a thriving UK-based business with an international reach.
We invest in our people and communities
Not only are we proud to consistently and efficiently deliver high-quality work—proven by over 20 years of experience with satisfied clients — but what makes us really unique is our commitment to building our communities. Over the years we’ve trained many migrants and refugees to become community interpreters, some of whom have gone on to set up businesses of their own. So, we know first-hand how language can be the key to making connections. Learn more about our story here.