Our trusted Clients
INTERPRETING & TRANSLATION SERVICES
Interpreting and translation agency, based in Sussex. cross cultural communication made easy
Communicating across cultures can be tricky, but in today’s global marketplace it’s not only an essential communication service but a business opportunity. Vandu Languages can bridge the language gap for you. We provide cost-effective, culturally intelligent language solutions in Sussex.
Our team of professional interpreters and trained translators can make you easily understood with clear, word perfect accuracy in over 100 different languages - often at short notice. Some of the top most popular languages in the world includes: Spanish, Russian, French, Chinese- Mandarin, French, Portuguese and many more.
Here’s how we can help:
- Interpreting services – Professional and qualified interpreters can help you and your organisation to communicate with those who speak other languages across face-to-face and digital communications. Our interpreters are all highly experienced, qualified and fully vetted professionals, so the quality of their work is assured.
- Translation services - We provide creative, accurate translation of all written material, from document translation and certified translation to website translation services. This includes legal, financial, medical and technical translation services.
- Cross-cultural training & advice - We specialise in cross-cultural training that helps people overcome cultural challenges in work, or in life, when interacting with others whose culture, values and beliefs we are not similar. Essential for our private and public customers.
- Bilingual advocacy services - is an interim service that helps those that do not speak English to access the services they need and empowers individuals to make informed decisions about health and social care, business or personal decisions.
Vandu Languages Services can help you communicate effectively without borders.
Join our database straightaway and start receiving interpreting appointments from VLS
- Send your CV, interpreting qualifications, DBS certificate online
- Receive face to face and telephone interpreting jobs as soon as your verified
- Great rates for local interpreters
- Help your local community
- Take appointments whenever it suits you – make interpreting work for you.
Level 3 Community Interpreting Course
Not qualified to be an interpreter yet? We run the training course several times a year!
- Learn how to be a qualified interpreter in 3 months
- Once you’re qualified, you’ll be put straight on to our freelancer database
- Work with any interpreting agency in the UK
- Earn around double the average hourly rate in the UK with VLS