Cross Cultural Awareness Training & Communication
Vandu Language Services offer a range of flexible, practical workshops – all designed to help you navigate with ease through unfamiliar cultures and languages.
We don’t do off-the-shelf training. Vandu’s trainers design and deliver each workshop according to the specific needs of your organisation. The workshops can be 2 hour, half-day or full-day sessions – each one tailored to deliver the knowledge you need.
If you’re already one of our clients, you may be entitled to FREE training. Call us on 01273 473986 or get in touch for more information.
Cultural Awareness Workshop
- Country-specific advice on how to communicate clearly and confidently, from the first greeting onwards.
- Identifying cultural assumptions, avoiding potential pitfalls.
- Using professional interpreters, bilingual advocates and bilingual and cultural support workers.
- The relationship between the interpreter and the professional.
Just let us know what you need and we’ll tailor the course to you. Give us a call on 01273 473986 or email Mebrak at Mebrak@vlslanguages.com
Working With Interpreters
- Best practice advice and guidelines on how to work effectively with interpreters.
- Using an interpreter for engaging with overseas clients and developing customer relationships.
- Practical advice on the most effective use of an interpreter in face-to-face meetings or telephone conference calls.
- How to use their knowledge to avoid potential pitfalls and cultural misunderstanding.
Call Vandu Language Services on 01273 473986 or email Mebrak@vlslanguages.com and let us know what you need.